• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Making a PL monk and have questions... (1 Viewer)

RedCents
382¢
Friends and guildies have asked over and over for help leveling toons in their 50s and a couple of us dedicate a kick butt monk for that task.

I'm curious if anyone's got tips on the perfect lvl 75 monk build. Access to pretty much any drops out there. I never messed with cultural, which got us both thinking about what could be possible. What would make the ultimate monk for that lvl range? Any tips would be appreciated.

Friends and guildies have asked over and over for help leveling toons in their 50s and a couple of us dedicate a kick butt monk for that task.

I'm curious if anyone's got tips on the perfect lvl 75 monk build. Access to pretty much any drops out there. I never messed with cultural, which got us both thinking about what could be possible. What would make the ultimate monk for that lvl range? Any tips would be appreciated.

Run old school raids with yalls 105s to get a bad ass geared lvl 75 monk or try to push people top get to lvl 56 and you can use a 85 heroic toon and gear it in HoT T2 raid gear which is close to 1700 ish HP and more AC as apposed to 1500 ish rustic or can do lvl 80 with toon with hoT T1 raid easy raid in hot lower - and gear is roughly 1400-1500 ish and at lvl 80 most of the gear is 900 -1100

He's probably on a TLP server or else people wouldn't be asking him to PL level 50s. That is all I have to add because old stuff is not that interesting to me

Question - Making a PL monk and have questions...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back