• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • EverQuest (live servers) were patched today and MacroQuest developers are putting in time for their own update. Please show them your appreciation. Per brainiac, ETA is 12am EST (from 11pm)

Request - Spell buying and Meming macro (1 Viewer)

duckhunter

BANNED
RedCents
158¢
I am looking for a fairly simple macro that would make the buying and memorizing everything my new character is lacking. Ideally it would check the class of the toon, move to the first vendor in pok and check the buy able spells , purchase them till the inventory is full, memorize them, rinse and repeat. If at all possible it would get spells that are only available in the other zones automatically but i think that would greatly increase the complexity. Maybe that could be done with a zone check?
Something to help fill the books of my newly plvled alts with ease.

the one packaged with rg hasnt been updated to the fancy newer way mq2 works with for and next and such

but this one should work fine.

Attachments

• scribe.mac
    12.5 KB · Views: 86
Request - Spell buying and Meming macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back