• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Ring of Scale Ultra Rares (1 Viewer)

score 1 for daybreak here took a few xpacs but they figured it out!

They had none in TBM also btw.

I wonder what the new hot commodity for trading will be.

The market for EOK ones will go up. People only paid less because they thought ROS would have better ones. They're still the best gear you can get outside of ROS raid gear and way better than ROS group gear.

Well, since this is basically Tier 3 and 4 of EoK, I wasn't really expecting more rares.

Though I am getting irate with having to redo AA stuff every other week.

This is kinda dumb.... lol.... just means the people farming will continue to farm in EoK, but the zones will be less populated as people migrate towards RoS.

The only mitigation for this is if they further erode the drop rate (maybe make EoK static zones similar to EoK HA/instance). But this is DBG... not sure if they'll figure this out. Or, conversely, perhaps this is their plan to keep a ton of afk farm groups out of RoS.

So interesting drop yesterday. A player on vox linked a RoS chase loot drop called shield of spines, it was a war,SK,pally, bard shield with ac at 520. Listed a prestige and attainable. Could have been a fake link, but looked like regular gear, I can not figure out how to screen shot with the new PC to show. But it looks promising, I know negreth posted there was not going to be new chase loot but another mid posted right after the live stream there was new chase.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Read the earlier part of this thread. There are 5 ultra rare drops, thats it for RoS.

They drop in VP of 12 man mini-raids (which requires progression to even get into). I'm going to just go ahead and assume these items will be no-drop as well as prestige. So pretty much pointless to even pursue unless you are going to keep the toon all-access and do the progression for 12 toons. And on top of that I'm going to assume these aren't tank and spank raids, probably scripted like Plane of War minis.

Read the earlier part of this thread. There are 5 ultra rare drops, thats it for RoS.

They drop in VP of 12 man mini-raids (which requires progression to even get into). I'm going to just go ahead and assume these items will be no-drop as well as prestige. So pretty much pointless to even pursue unless you are going to keep the toon all-access and do the progression for 12 toons. And on top of that I'm going to assume these aren't tank and spank raids, probably scripted like Plane of War minis.

Not really ultrarare chase loot then are they?

NO TRADE-ABLE ULTRA RARE CHASE LOOT DROPS IN THIS EXPANSION!

Too many raiders cried all over the boards, too many people farmed and RMT'D it yada yada.

Best scenario now is to get in there and sell loot rights early on, though I doubt anyone's going to F&F for loot rights...

Need to start a new thread with links to group named drops and bury this one! <3

Ring of Scale Ultra Rares

Users who are viewing this thread

Back