• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Guide - Ultimate Lazy AC Aug List - Please help build (1 Viewer)

Maskoi

old and salty
RedCents
81,386¢
I am working on updating an old SK Account I had. I needed a list of AC Augs to camp. There really didn't seem to be a recent one. So I started one.
I am very Lazy so my list is of mob dropped, no progression needed zone and I will accept easy quest augs with no prerequisite quests required.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Ultimate AC Aug List - Please help build

Aq' touz Glow Aug: 7 8 ID: 148423
MAGIC LORE NO TRADE PRESTIGE
Slot: All except Charm, Range, Primary, Secondary, Ammo
AC: 65 HP: 210 + 7/tick MANA: 210 + 3/tick END: 210
STA: 0 + 14 DEX: 0 + 10
Required level of 105.
Class: All
Tools: Compare
Mob: Observer Aq`touz in Chardok

Stone of Dragon Tolls Aug: 7 8 ID: 148420
AC: 45 HP: 405 + 5/tick MANA: 295 END: 295 ATK: 31
STA: 0 + 10 STR: 0 + 14
Required level of 105.
Mob: Stonespiked Guardian in Kor-Sha Laboratory

Chokidai Eye Aug: 7 8 ID: 148421
AC: 45 HP: 350 MANA: 350 END: 350 ATK: 31
DEX: 0 + 10 AGI: 0 + 14
Clairvoyance: 57
Required level of 105.
Mob: Kennel Master Al`ele in Chardok

Token of Hasty Fears Aug: 7 8 ID: 148439
AC: 45 HP: 350 + 5/tick MANA: 350 END: 350
DEX: 0 + 14 AGI: 0 + 10
Required level of 105.
Mob: Bonescale in Kor-Sha Laboratory

Kaznak's Bulwark Emblem Aug: 7 8 ID: 148173
AC: 65 HP: 180 + 5/tick MANA: 180 + 5/tick END: 180
DEX: 0 + 9 AGI: 0 + 10
Required level of 105.
Mob: Overboss Kaznak in Gates of Kor-Sha

Deep Mine Bulwark Aug: 7 8 ID: 148441
AC: 65 HP: 210 MANA: 210 END: 210 + 3/tick
STR: 0 + 14 DEX: 0 + 14
Heal Amount: 45
Spell Dmg: 39
Clairvoyance: 64
Required level of 105.
Mob: Chest from Droga Hero Mission

Black Claw Fragment Aug: 7 8 ID: 148438
AC: 45 HP: 350 MANA: 350 + 3/tick END: 350
STA: 0 + 14 STR: 0 + 10
Required level of 105.
Mob: Chest Korsha Mission

wow checking all of these now. thanks

Black Claw Fragment needs quest prereqs - fails checklist
Deep Mine Bulwark needs quest prereqs - fails checklist

is Kor-Sha Laboratory an open/unlocked zone?

Glowing Eternal Shard
Magic, Lore, No Trade, Augmentation, Prestige
Race: All
Augmentation
AC:44
HP:120
Agility:+2
Dexterity:+8 and some saves
Velishan in the breeding grounds.

Speed of Darkness
AC:40
HP:285
Mana:285
End:285
Agi+12
Dex+9

The Remnants of The Darkseer in demi of decay

Glowing Eternal Shard - says it needs quest prereqs
Demi of decay - needs progression

But still good for those that have progression

I didn't have any a camped it recently, last week or so... maybe because it's older now? Korsha is an open zone also, i grabbed that one recently too

E- glowing eternal shard i mean, sorry i forgot about mirror click for decay

Glowing eternal shard really doesnt need quest pre-req's. Its just attuning to the zone

- - - Updated - - -

Couple more-TBM this time (no progression or mirror needed)

Condensed Desiccated Bile Aug: 7 8 ID: 147241
MAGIC LORE NO TRADE
AC: 60 HP: 170 + 1/tick MANA: 170 END: 170
STR: 0 + 12 DEX: 0 + 9
Heal Amount: 6
Spell Dmg: 6
Clairvoyance: 10
Required level of 100.
Mob: Devourer of All in Crypt of Sul

Glistening Oil Aug: 7 8 ID: 147236
MAGIC LORE NO TRADE
AC: 40 HP: 330 + 2/tick MANA: 240 END: 240
STA: 0 + 12
Required level of 100.
Mob: Vizier Albert in Demiplane of Life

Incense of the Everliving Aug: 7 8 ID: 147230
MAGIC LORE NO TRADE
AC: 40 HP: 285 MANA: 285 END: 285 + 2/tick
STR: 0 + 12 AGI: 0 + 9
Required level of 100.
Mob: Glorious Cistina in Demiplane of Life

I would be interested in a guide like this for non-prestige augs/items.

One question for you Maskoi, do you want a traditional +Hdex build for the sk or a +HSta or +Hagi, with the changes to mod2s it does make an impact selecting a line and mix and matching to hit threasholds for avoidance and shielding.

nathsar darkness, i got from a task in fm but i think it drops off named in drogda ac 55... 210 hp, mana, end... hp reg 3, mana reg 7... 10 heroic stats stamina, strength, int, wis... shield only
rationalist's sigil, 50 ac... 195 hp, mana, end.... hp reg 2... int, wis, and agi 195 crypt of sul forget the namer

Heres a nice easy one...

Artisan's Prize

No REAL questing or grinding required....BWAHAHAA

srsly though.. another one Herald's Glyph from RoF 45ac easy to get with a 105 toon nowadays..

Sickly Distended Horseshoe from TBM.. nice hdex boost on it too

I'm also gonna show this one, even tho it requires a bit of farming LDON raid to get it in the chest loot:
Drop this type 5 in your shield for even more AC on top of the type 7/8 that you put in:
Frosty Gem of Enhanced Protection
Because, in a shield, this 35ac extra counts as double with regards to how shield AC is calculated.. a must for every tank!

Dancing Rune

MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE PRESTIGE AUGMENTATION
Augmentation type: 7 8
Slot: HEAD FACE EAR NECK SHOULDERS ARMS BACK WRIST RANGE HANDS PRIMARY SECONDARY FINGER CHEST LEGS FEET WAIST
AC: 45
AGI: 0+8 HP: +135 MANA: +135 ENDUR: +135
HP Regen +2
Required level of 104.
WT: 0.0 Size: TINY
Class: ALL
Race: ALL

and

Romance's Runic Rampart

Slot: HEAD FACE EAR NECK SHOULDERS ARMS BACK WRIST HANDS FINGER CHEST LEGS FEET WAIST
AC: 52
DEX: 0+8 MANA: +160 ENDUR: +160
HP Regen +1 Mana Regeneration: +1 Spell Damage: +4 Heal Amount: +4
Required level of 104.

One question for you Maskoi, do you want a traditional +Hdex build for the sk or a +HSta or +Hagi, with the changes to mod2s it does make an impact selecting a line and mix and matching to hit threasholds for avoidance and shielding.

This list isn't just for SKs. That was my reason for starting it.
I just wanted to create a quick reference list of augs according to the requirements I listed above.
Stats are listed so people can choose the augs they want according to the criteria and class they need.

Is your goal to replace the quick ref lists made possible by using eqresource or other easily searched websites? A careful search filter on eqresource will get you a full list pretty quickly.

My goal is a list defined by my requirements. Easy accessible groupable augs.

Should still list progression augs, but note on the end that it requires progression.

My goal is a list defined by my requirements. Easy accessible groupable augs.

Spellstone of the Mistress,Shimmering heart of the phantasm and Incarnadine Gemstone are all purchased from CoTF merchants with like 100 - 300 marks of valor. Way easier than farming them imho

Also, Fragment of Tenacity is locked behind progression. It's the second to last TDS zone
Multifaceted Gem of Cowardice I think is a Rain of Fear Group mission otherwise it's a named ive never killed or even knew was there.

- - - Updated - - -

Also: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=106421

is NOT the result of a quhest, well i guess it is too but it also isnt. It comes from Velishan a named in Breeding Grounds ive farmed the shit out of it.

Herald's Glyph Heart of fear you're missing: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=112557

Pakjol's Appetite of Destruction: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=106434
(Also NOT from just a quest)

Stone of the Crystal Circle (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=106329)
It's a quest but like a 10min one that's repeatable all year round as you requested

Soapstone Crystal - CoTF merchants

Tantarene Gem of Heretical Power (HoT zone)

Mooto's Stone

Romance's Runic Rapart
Dancing Rune

Both come from Arx Mentis which is locked behind progression, you have Fragment of Tenacity listed from the TDS zone locked behind progression so if that isnt a mistake these two need to be added too

Rich (BB code):
147232  Hypocricy Aug: 7 8  ac40 285 9 0 12 0 Quest: Random Drops in TBM Misc 

147233  Sickly Distended Horseshoe Aug: 7 8  ac40 330 0 0 12 0 Mob: Brightfire in Crypt of Decay 

147241  Condensed Desiccated Bile Aug: 7 8  ac60 170 0 0 9 12 Mob: Devourer of All in Crypt of Sul 

147234  Speed of Darkness Aug: 7 8  ac40 285 0 12 9 0 Mob: The Remnants of The Darkseer in Demiplane of Decay 

147236  Glistening Oil Aug: 7 8  ac40 330 12 0 0 0 Mob: Vizier Albert in Demiplane of Life 

147237  Avarice Aug: 7 8  ac40 285 12 9 0 0 Quest: Random Drops in TBM Misc 

147231  Voracity Aug: 7 8  ac40 285 9 0 0 12 Quest: Random Drops in TBM Misc 

147240  Rationalist's Sigil Aug: 7 8  ac50 195 0 9 0 0 Mob: Bokon Revel the Reborn in Crypt of Sul 

147230  Incense of the Everliving Aug: 7 8  ac40 285 0 9 0 12 Mob: Glorious Cistina in Demiplane of Life 

147235  Predatory Markings Aug: 7 8  ac40 285 0 12 0 9 Mob: Svea Haire in Demiplane of Decay 

146647  Mark of Unfeeling Flesh Aug: 7 8  ac37 180 1 0 1 1 Mob: High Priest M`kari in Plane of Hate Revisited
http://www.raidloot.com/Search.aspx?type=Augmentation&order=1HDex%3d4AC%3d40HP&augslot=7%2c8&source=TBM&prestige=Exclude&class=ShadowKnight

Dancing Rune

Slot: HEAD FACE EAR NECK SHOULDERS ARMS BACK WRIST RANGE HANDS PRIMARY SECONDARY FINGER CHEST LEGS FEET WAIST
AC: 45
AGI: 0+8 HP: +135 MANA: +135 ENDUR: +135
HP Regen +2
Required level of 104.

and

Romance's Runic Rampart

Slot: HEAD FACE EAR NECK SHOULDERS ARMS BACK WRIST HANDS FINGER CHEST LEGS FEET WAIST
AC: 52
DEX: 0+8 MANA: +160 ENDUR: +160
HP Regen +1 Mana Regeneration: +1 Spell Damage: +4 Heal Amount: +4
Required level of 104.

These are in Arx Mentis which needs progression. I listed one from there earlier because i thought it was an open zone. I removed it since it is behind progression.

These are nice but the world drops are a little to rare. Thanks for posting. I added no world drops to the requirements because it could be 4 weeks before you see one.

These actually drop surprisingly quickly - it wouldnt be 4 weeks before you saw one, at least not in my experience. I actually usually get 2 a day (Avarice is the most rare while Voracity is the most common) while farming a camp that has 8 - 12 mobs in Sul Vius: Life.

Yar but what to camp in hoping to get the world drop etc?

I may add sub list of may get while camping this aug type thing.
The list is evolving

Yar but what to camp in hoping to get the world drop etc?

I may add sub list of may get while camping this aug type thing.
The list is evolving

you can camp Glistening Oil as you farm the world drop, Remnant of the Darkseer has an aug too with AC I'm blanking on the name..

You can also farm up Embalmer's Catalyst for your casters (Non prestige aug from Sul Vius decay) very good has everything a caster needs to grow up all nice and healthy.

You can also farm the unicorn in Crypt of Decay I forget his name but he drops another Ac aug that's great. Also while in Crypt of Decay you got a bubonian who drops Rummagers Bauble, another fantasti caster aug.

Basically if you camp any of these augs for any significant time (8-16hrs) you'll get one of those world drop augs. If you're massively unlucky and don't... You'll most likely definitely see one upon spending 24hrs + killing in any TBM zone. and then you'll get your second and third world drop even faster. Best part about the world drops too is they're non prestige so you can even throw extras on your alts and not worry about kronoing to benefit

These are nice but the world drops are a little to rare. Thanks for posting. I added no world drops to the requirements because it could be 4 weeks before you see one.

Um if you kill named they are not rare at all, I have them on over 100 toons that did the zone, takes 1 sitting to get them.

You could consider using a combination of raidloot with EQitems to do the search. That way can you can define how much hdext/agility etc as well. Raidloot is quick and dirty and what you have is pretty dead on for 95% of the augs most likely.

Strongly suggest staying away from eqresource as their data is completely wrong on Prestige vs. Non-prestige augs and even items.

Also, I define how much 1 AC is equivalent to raw HP based on what developers have defined it as for the most current expansion. How can you find that value? Goto raidloot and look up the total HP/AC value for a set of gear for the most recent expansion. Then you can define what they consider 1AC:HP by calculating it from there.

Spellstone of the Mistress isnt a CoTF merchant aug, i named the wrong one since I made that post when I just woke up.

Also I remembered two more for you:

Speed of Darkness - Remnant of The Darkseer (TBM) Sul Vius Decay http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=124795

Sickly Distended Horseshoe - Brightfire (TBM) Crypt of Decay https://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=147233

I think both of these need progression (mirror shard) progress.

Um if you kill named they are not rare at all, I have them on over 100 toons that did the zone, takes 1 sitting to get them.

+1

Just camp literally anything else in TBM and you'll be swimming in these augs. Even toons I've otherwise neglected all have these.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the mirror shard is one mission. It's not really progression. I don't remember when it locks, but I've run alts through in 20 minutes before (depends on how lucky you are with drops). Maybe make a note that you need the mirror, but definitely don't shy away from otherwise fantastic, non-prestige augs because of the requirement.

Re: Ultimate Lazy AC Aug List - Please help build

you can have 3 toons flagged and drop a campfire and bring in 3 unflagged toons to the mirror side as well.. its not locked

I think both of these need progression (mirror shard) progress.

They do but the TBM progression is only 4 quests and it would take you under an hour to do it on a 6 box unless you kept wiping from sucking so much.

Talk to Quellious in PoTranq, run to sul vius life and talk to the mayor to finish first quest.
Second quest you run around Plane of Health and talk to 6 people, Neelo FuckWit-something or other gives the task.
Third one you talk to the Mayor in Sul Vius and do a short Heroic Adventure which gives your the Mirror shard when you're successful.

With that Mirror shard you gain access to about 8 or 9 extremely powerful augs.

Meh. You greatly under estimate the vastness of my laziness.

Meh. You greatly under estimate the vastness of my laziness.

Noobhaxxor even wrote a macro that does the Neelo task - runs to each NPC and hails them for you! You'd have to search it up on the forums though i can't remember the name of it

I am way too lazy to search for macros.

Everyone should know by now Noobhaxxor and I do not use each other's macros. Professional rivalry and all.

Guide - Ultimate Lazy AC Aug List - Please help build

Users who are viewing this thread

Back