• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Leveling Question (1 Viewer)

Im just back to the game after prob 8 years away, im not familiar with DH.
I think you mean Dead Hills missions, im reading up on it now.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like im getting about 12% from the "into the hills" mission.
Full 6 box, all level 89.

Last edited:
if you get tired of dh i always like to go to the zone from the 1st expansion of that level range and just do the progression. not only do you get the xp from killing all the mobs but also bonus for completing the tasks. sometimes get a bag/ clickie / trophy for completing them too, so big bonus just for xping

near lv90, The Ground a good to camp exp.
and fast respawn time (6Min) , best place for boxer . :banjo:

- - - Updated - - -

map_the_ground.gif
here is the ground map.
A,B,C,D is safe camp point ,
D had 2 names pop .
E good for around 95 non stop fight
F is good place while you can easy kill 2 at same time.

Dead Hills served me well. Not only the exp good, but with about 9000-10,000 marks, I got a full set of gear once I dinged 100. You can get it earlier if you want but I waited for 100 and got a set of really good gear. I even did the Gribbles HAs at 100-101 as well but they started losing their edge and when I got RoS, there was better exp to be had in those zones.

p.s. I actually quit the game because the grind was too painful, and I came back once my accounts were old enough to use the experience Lesson. With that, the HAs became a lot less tedious. I just popped the lesson before the turn in and got a nice chunk of xp. And once your characters get strong enough, you can run one more HA before the lesson runs out.

Plane of Shadows

Plane of Shadow has bats, bugs, and small things and they are not KoS vs you. You can safely be there pulling single mobs with an underpowered team. I forget the exact level range, but I am guessing somewhere in the low 90s. I camped right above the named beetle just to the right of the portal. This suggestion is primarily for you if you wanted to afk grind, no one goes there and there is almost no risk of dying.

near lv90, The Ground a good to camp exp.
and fast respawn time (6Min) , best place for boxer . :banjo:

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 14348
here is the ground map.
A,B,C,D is safe camp point ,
D had 2 names pop .
E good for around 95 non stop fight
F is good place while you can easy kill 2 at same time.

Found the grounds to be very good for a nice Kiss session. I camp at the wall directly east of the Angry Wasp on the map you provided. Its the little odd angle area on the wall there. Is a pretty good spot. One thing though, the Bone Charmers or whatever can sometimes be enchanters and if my MT gets mezzed it does not end well.

Do all the start quests in shards landing. Pok Hot zone tasks. Have someone tell your were the 90 plus hot zones are at. The dead hill ha's are great exp and getting that currency can be a big help and a shortcut on augs and merc gear. Once you geared from HA's and about 92+ hit Rain and fear and work on trophies. With kiss up, you can home in on those collectibles and knock out achievements for aa's

Question - Leveling Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back