• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Rez accept (1 Viewer)

Trax540

RedCents
531¢
What would cause toons to not accept rez automatically?
Im having an issue where occasionally upon death my shaman or cleric will rez the toon, the option turns green on his rez box, but he never accepts it.
Ive not had this issue up until now. I dont have to restart anything it just seems sometimes they dont accept it.
Very confused whats goin on, i checked and everyone has their rezaccept turned on.

any help is appreciated, Thanks!

Update.. I just noticed that it infact says "clicking Yes" but doesnt. Maybe that helps diagnose problem?

Last edited:
I get this as well. I have even seen it where the toon died a bit back and went through accepting res and choose to come back to where he was correctly and then next time he gets ressed and never accepts it. I was thinking it had something to do with background window. Not 100%, but think most times I have seen where they did not accept res, I had their window choosen.

I have this also with running KA on Ragefire.....some toons it works fine others not. All have plugin mq2rez enabled, accept on, rez % at 50.....but they will not click YES when the popup window appears....

Any ideas?

it auto selects 96% do /rez pct 90 and see if that works, i had this issue for awhile and found out it defaults to 96%

edit

or whatever rez you want to use, make sure thats the percentage number

Last edited:
There is some issue with MQ2Rez where it stops working for some of my toons... it happens so rarely and i've not been able to reproduce it on my development laptop so no luck on solving it. Relogging them back in solves that issue for me.

I've had it happen a few times. I figured it was just a fluke where my tank didn't accept the rez. Now that I think about it, he died three times that night. The first time he accepted the rez fine (merc, 96%) but not the 2nd or 3rd time. Kind of like he was hung up after accepting the first one. I was using KA.

kiss uses mq2rez for accepting rez, sometimes that plugin just says nuh uh, and thats it. a relaod of the plugin usually fixes it, i wonder if its an issue with how that plugin clicks on things, and for it going through that bit too fast.

and looking at the source code it could be that issue, but i dont know neough about it to figure it out.

Question - Rez accept

Users who are viewing this thread

Back