• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - How safe is MQ2 (1 Viewer)

Tappin

RedCents
440¢
I bet this question is asked a lot, but anyways...

How safe is MQ2? I play on live servers and I am tired of boxing. I have an SK/Bard/Rogue/Shaman all 105. How safe is this program to bot my toons while I play my SK?

I think you will find that since this is the Very Vanilla version - it is very safe. There are no active hacks etc. As long as you are not AFKing or being a jerk, you will have a good experience.

People's uses of these utilities vary widely.

Some people use it to help their own single group or a few toons like yourself.

Some people use it to box mutliple groups either like a raid, or just multiple camping/farm groups.

It's safer than if you bought a krono from some one.

It's not as safe as if you never bought a kroon from anyone and and never used MQ2 in anyway && never had anyine that looked at you boxing your toons and judged you're using MQ2.

I bet this question is asked a lot, but anyways...

How safe is MQ2? I play on live servers and I am tired of boxing. I have an SK/Bard/Rogue/Shaman all 105. How safe is this program to bot my toons while I play my SK?

I don't use it to afk I use it to play the cleric/chant/nec/bard/wiz and I just pull and tank with my sk, works great I love it will always use it so basically I use my SK to pull and tank and I set up kissassist to use with the rest of the characters, just be careful the melee groups kinda give it a dead stare of hey im MQing so make sure your careful in the new zones, Group of casters in good if you add people to your group for extra dps make sure you play it smart nd say your in a group with a buddy or somshit and then they will be playin their toon, on top of it then if your in a group wqith buddy and a Rare drops you can roll2ce to their one hah

I have too many 105s. I have an SK, Clr, Wiz, Rogue, Shaman, druid, Bard, Enc, and probably one I forgetting. If you climb high in PoK you can always tell who uses mq2 - just by the way follow works.

MQ2 is 100% legit when used while attending and in a responsible manner anyone else trying to tell you otherwise is a liar or misinformed.

I have talked to multiple people at daybreak about this many times and it has been confirmed, they even specifically changed the rules to state that attended use is ok, it used to say no use at all was allowed.

As long as we stay away from the truebox servers, we are fine.

Question - How safe is MQ2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back