• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Servers (1 Viewer)

Just tried logging my toons in, couldnt find any post on their websites on a reason though =/
Figured it had to be from patch

could be the aa consolidation stuff for f2p that was causing people to lose out on spending all their refunded aa. or something like that.

In the EQ Chat room they provide when you log in, the ticker-tape message says, "Servers are coming down at 2:00pm PDT for an emergency update. Downtime will be an hour." Soooo for everyone who isn't in the game, the servers have been locked since 12:37pm PDT, but now will be kicking everyone out who is in game, shutting down, and offline until after 3:00pm PDT. Looks like "Downtime will be an hour." really means over two and a half hours.

could be the aa consolidation stuff for f2p that was causing people to lose out on spending all their refunded aa. or something like that.

Funny thing... they refunded a bunch of auto grants.. so I spent them somewhere else and today when I logged in they were re-auto-granted lmao.

I bet they decided the game was running too smooth for post patch so they had to take the servers down to generate some destruction in game play....

News - Servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back