• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Very noobish question (1 Viewer)

Kargan11

RedCents
New to Mq2,

So when I run mq2, it has its own dedicated chat box in game where the macro script runs. Now
My question is, do I need to type all my/mac commands into that box or can I do that in the regular default chat box without causing suspicious logs and such.

New to Mq2,

So when I run mq2, it has its own dedicated chat box in game where the macro script runs. Now
My question is, do I need to type all my/mac commands into that box or can I do that in the regular default chat box without causing suspicious logs and such.

Welcome to RG!

You can type in any chat window no problem. Many of us make hotkeys as well which is also not a problem.

According to what I know, they only track transaction logs and kill logs and do not monitor chat anyhow.

As you start getting into this a bit more, one of the first things I recommend is looking into EQBC . EQBC allows you to send commands to other characters and have them execute those commands.

Question - Very noobish question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back