• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guide - Warrior epic mq (1 Viewer)

RedCents
240¢
Hey guys,

I play on agnarr and I have quiet a few 60's and have quiet a few epics...

My question is what lvl does the warrior have to be to receive the warrior epic mq? Yes I understand some parts you cannot mq and had to be looted.

Does anyone know a required lvl for this mq?

without full knowledge, but generally alot of the epics require you to be 46 for talking to different npcs, if that is doable before that level in the warrior epic, then i think you should try it at level 10, i know rogue epic wasnt doable at level 1 as a mq.

I just did a monk epic and one of the NPCs would not accept items until the monk was 46. I was just wanting to put an epic on my bazaar mule, but had to level him to do so. This is probably going to be the case for your warrior as well.

Here is a post from Allakhazam, saying it still works. From 2016.

I completed the warrior 1.0 epic quest on my level 1 warrior on Firiona Vie server today. Wanted to address some of the information. First, the Hand of the Maestro, Ball of Everliving Golem, and Spiroc Wingblade are all no drop even on firiona vie but were able to be multiquested to the level 1. I completed these 3 tasks with a level 100 sk, which was nice for dealing with death touches. Death touches being the primary limiting factor for lower level players.

Summary: Warrior 1.0 can be completed by any level (even level 1) on any server. Some servers deal with more no drop items, so it can be more tedious. Ancient blade = no drop all servers, CANNOT be multiquested. Maestro, Golem, wingblade = no drop, CAN be multiquested. Took me 4 days, with about 3.5 hours of dedicated gameplay; rest was afk camping. If not for the hand, would have done it in one evening.

Guide - Warrior epic mq

Users who are viewing this thread

Back