• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • EverQuest (live servers) were patched today and MacroQuest developers are putting in time for their own update. Please show them your appreciation. Per brainiac, ETA is 11pm EST

Question - Vtell on death (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,473¢
After a reinstall on a new machine, I'm getting a vtell sent to group whenever a toon dies. I'd like to turn it off, but can't find an ini setting. Anyone know what this is linked to?

After a reinstall on a new machine, I'm getting a vtell sent to group whenever a toon dies. I'd like to turn it off, but can't find an ini setting. Anyone know what this is linked to?

You can add the voicenotify to off to mq2rez in your server_name.ini file in your release folder

Rich (BB code):
[MQ2Rez]

VoiceNotify=0

LMAO Yes I am
go all the way to the bottom and check out the Worksafe Style/skin from the style dropdown in the bottom left hand corner.
Redbot installed it a while ago its awesome.

As to the "why add this" I used a different plugin to do the same thing.

I found it useful when running multiple groups to know "shit, someone died. Not the group I am on so... switch!"

Question - Vtell on death

Users who are viewing this thread

Back