• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Can't get Holyshit AA's to fire off (1 Viewer)

Hoffdaddy

RedCents
80¢
holyshit3=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Cast.Ready[7001]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Target.PctHPs}>5) /alt activate 7001
holyshit4=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Five Point Palm]}) /alt activate 1012
holyshit5=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Second Spire of the Sensei]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Target.PctHPs}>5) /casting "Fundament: Second Spire of the Sensei" alt
holyshit6=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Infusion of Thunder]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Target.PctHPs}>5) /casting "Infusion of Thunder" alt
holyshit7=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Two-Finger Wasp Touch]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Target.PctHPs}>5) /casting "Two-Finger Wasp Touch" alt

I have tried just about every combination of alt codes and /casting and just about anything I can find on the forums. How can I get these holyshits to fire? Discs work just fine but AA's do not. And yes, the holyflags are enabled

no reason to have the combatstate checked when using a holy, since holy only fires when you have auto attack on anyways, and you most likely only have auot attack on when you figthing a mob, would be better to have a ${Target.Distance} < 50 etc.

Problem - Can't get Holyshit AA's to fire off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back