• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

1 PC, 2 Accounts. How do I make this happen on agnarr? (1 Viewer)

jerdani73

RedCents
30¢
Hey guys, currently deployed and I have been playing EQ for years. I used to alt tab box on live. I would love to be able to do the same on Agnarr with my shammy and sk combo just to get some shit done when my buddies are offline. Unfortunately.. 1 account per pc.... I hear theres a way to make it work? (yeah im a pleb, hep me out!)

There are ways to do it. Good luck finding someone to teach you. Most people employing these methods keep them close to the chest because it enables them to limit the people selling services that require box crews.

This was made to be an option briefly during Phinigel's height of popularity, but it was abused. The abuse brings unwanted attention to mq2 and its community, which is why you won't find it on RedGuides.

It is a lot easier and safer to use a second PC/laptop. I used steam streaming to play my second character from my main PC and that worked quite well.

1 PC, 2 Accounts. How do I make this happen on agnarr?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back