• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - For those who have multiple all-access accounts: Do you sync the sub start/end dates? (1 Viewer)

cingred

RedCents
322¢
When you pay (either with cash or krono) for your gold/all-access memberships on your various accounts, do they all start/stop on the same date, or are they staggered? I'm currently running three accounts - one is all-access (and silver), the second is silver, and the third is free. I have one more day left on my all-access account, so I could just wait til tomorrow (which is what I'll probably do) to get them all all-access for a month. It just got me wondering if you guys try to sync them together, or do you not worry about it.

I stagger mine so like Minniemee24 said I dont get hit all at once. I usually pay with Krono so if Im short it gives me time to find more Krono if needed, if I can't find any for sale then I'll pop it on the CC for the month

Same as other two stated but I do not tie or use any CC on any of my accounts even the one's I wont sell. I just use email--added email to my paypal and buy a month sub and then remove email from my paypal after i'm done.

But ideally its all for same concept. I prefer krono to use krono so if im running low or out of stock gives the time needed to purchase more in game.

I use a spreadsheet each time I claim the 500DBC each month and activate the Krono. This way I know which date the account expires, so that I know not to log that particular account out on the last day if I'm logged in. Probably better methods of doing it out there, but this works for me. This also helps me know how many Krono I'm burning each month. Like 2 years ago, I was burning 26-27 Krono per month, now its about 10-13 Krono per month. Thirdly, its a reminder to make sure I claim the 500 DBC, cause if I don't mark the value in the spreadsheet I know I haven't claimed it.

As far as staggering, I try to do mine 3-4 days after server up (so that next server up your still on the previous Krono), that way I can try to get 30 + 20-27 more days on the 1 Krono (so get about 50 days on 1 Krono). So to answer your question, no I don't really stagger unless the server crashes, which causes me to stagger the accounts.

I use a spreadsheet each time I claim the 500DBC each month and activate the Krono. This way I know which date the account expires, so that I know not to log that particular account out on the last day if I'm logged in. Probably better methods of doing it out there, but this works for me. This also helps me know how many Krono I'm burning each month. Like 2 years ago, I was burning 26-27 Krono per month, now its about 10-13 Krono per month. Thirdly, its a reminder to make sure I claim the 500 DBC, cause if I don't mark the value in the spreadsheet I know I haven't claimed it.

As far as staggering, I try to do mine 3-4 days after server up (so that next server up your still on the previous Krono), that way I can try to get 30 + 20-27 more days on the 1 Krono (so get about 50 days on 1 Krono). So to answer your question, no I don't really stagger unless the server crashes, which causes me to stagger the accounts.

So still true then to say if server stays up and no down time if you don't log out you don't lose all access?

Right you keep all access benefits as long as you do not lose connection to server. Im pretty sure you can still switch characters and everything even past the all access expiration date and still keep the benefits as long as you do log out to the server select screen.

This was confirmed a few days ago. Look at it this way, most of us got 15+ years of royally screwing SOE/Daybreak from this exploit.:drink

Anyway to shaft this company that squandered over $120+ million in failed projects which Everquest 1&2 funded -- i.e Freerealms, Vanguards, SWG, Dragon's Prophet, EQOA, etc (not including EQNext/Landmark which a quite of your got shafted by from being early adopters off), is always a win for all of us till they decide to get their act together.

The name of the company has changed, but the same shit people work and manage it for the majority of the employees still working there.

Discussion - For those who have multiple all-access accounts: Do you sync the sub start/end dates?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back