• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Xtarget information (1 Viewer)

sgamer75

RedCents
50¢
Hello,

I did some searching and read a couple of threads regarding healing toons outside of group.
I am trying to understand the XTARGET stuff but cant really find a good explanation or directions to how it works.

Can someone maybe point me to a link to briefly explain how it works?

I am trying to get my cleric (out of group) to heal 2 other toons (besides my tank) in the group with my tank.
I read how I need to define them in the XTARGET under the heals section but not sure where that is exactly.

Thanks.

set up your XTARGET window so the character you want to heal, stats show in one of the XTARGET entries. lets assume you use the top/first XTARGET entry. Now open your ini file for your healer and goto the [Heals] and find XTarHeal and change it to =1.

That's tells kiss to check the first XTARGET for heals.

Hello,

I did some searching and read a couple of threads regarding healing toons outside of group.
I am trying to understand the XTARGET stuff but cant really find a good explanation or directions to how it works.

Can someone maybe point me to a link to briefly explain how it works?

I am trying to get my cleric (out of group) to heal 2 other toons (besides my tank) in the group with my tank.
I read how I need to define them in the XTARGET under the heals section but not sure where that is exactly.

Thanks.

If you're using Kissassist, set your XTarHeal=1 and Xtarheal2=2 on your healer.

Target one of your characters (not the tank), right-click the first ! on your xtarget window, and select 'current target'.

Do the same thing for your second character you wish to heal, but select the second ! on your xtarget window.

Third, select your tank, and start your macro with your tank selected. You'll heal 3 different people out of group.

Thanks so much for the replies.
It took me reading to understand we are talking about the Extended Target window. No wonder I was so confused.
Thanks Etheralmist and Ctaylor22 for breaking it down for me, that was exactly what I needed.

Last question. Does Autocleric automatically heal Xtar window?
I can check when i get home.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the replies.
It took me reading to understand we are talking about the Extended Target window. No wonder I was so confused.
Thanks Etheralmist and Ctaylor22 for breaking it down for me, that was exactly what I needed.

Last question. Does Autocleric automatically heal Xtar window?
I can check when i get home.

I think so. I haven't used it in a bit.

I am just now setting this up on my cleric. Just to be very clear, my cleric will do normal heals, she will heal her full group as usual PLUS the xtarg out of group ? Also, can i set xtarg 3&4 etc or just 1&2?

The wiki makes it sound like ONLY the xtargs will be healed if we use xtargheal.

From Autocleric. This part of the code manages healing xtar members.

Rich (BB code):
Sub HealGroup

/declare worsthurtid		int local 0
   /declare petworsthp 		int local 100
   /declare worsthp 		int local 100
   /declare priorityworsthp	int local 100
   /declare gmember			int local 0
   /declare emember			int local 0
   /declare HurtMember      int local 0

|========Extended Target Healing
	/for emember 1 to 10
		/if (${Spawn[pc ${Me.XTarget[${emember}]}].ID}&&${Me.XTarget[${emember}].Type.Equal[PC]} && (!${Me.XTarget[${emember}].Hovering} || ${Me.XTarget[${emember}].Type.NotEqual[Corpse]})) {
			/if (${Me.XTarget[${emember}].Distance}<=${healspellrange}&&(${Me.XTarget[${emember}].PctHPs}<=${worsthp}) && (${Me.XTarget[${emember}].PctHPs}>=1)) {
			   /varset worsthurtid ${Me.XTarget[${emember}].ID}
			   /varset priorityworsthp ${Me.XTarget[${emember}].PctHPs}
			 }
		  }
   /next emember

Merged Kissassist and what Auto Cleric used.

Find:
Rich (BB code):
        | Check xtarget health if on.
        /if (${XTarHeal}) {
            /if (${Select[${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[${XTarHeal}].ID}].Type},PC,Mercenary,Pet]} && ${Me.XTarget[${XTarHeal}].ID} && ${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[${XTarHeal}].ID}].PctHPs} < ${SingleHealPoint}) {
                /call SingleHeal "${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[${XTarHeal}].ID}].CleanName}" "${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[${XTarHeal}].ID}].Type}" ${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[${XTarHeal}].ID}].PctHPs} 7
                /if (${DebugHeal}) /echo \amDEBUGHEALS CheckHealth: SingleHeal "${MainAssist}" "${MainAssistType}" ${Spawn[${MainAssist} ${MainAssistType}].PctHPs} 7 \agLine#: ${Macro.CurLine}
            }
        }
        /if (${XTarHeal2}) {
            /if (${Select[${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[${XTarHeal2}].ID}].Type},PC,Mercenary,Pet]} && ${Me.XTarget[${XTarHeal2}].ID} && ${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[${XTarHeal2}].ID}].PctHPs} < ${SingleHealPoint}) {
                /call SingleHeal "${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[${XTarHeal2}].ID}].CleanName}" "${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[${XTarHeal2}].ID}].Type}" ${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[${XTarHeal2}].ID}].PctHPs} 8
                /if (${DebugHeal}) /echo \amDEBUGHEALS CheckHealth: SingleHeal "${MainAssist}" "${MainAssistType}" ${Spawn[${MainAssist} ${MainAssistType}].PctHPs} 7 \agLine#: ${Macro.CurLine}
            }
        }

Replace it with:

Rich (BB code):
      | Check xtarget health if on.
      |========Extended Target Healing
      /declare emember            int local 0
        /if (${XTarHeal}) {
            /for emember 1 to 13
                /if (${Spawn[pc ${Me.XTarget[${emember}]}].ID}&&${Me.XTarget[${emember}].Type.Equal[PC]} && (!${Me.XTarget[${emember}].Hovering} || ${Me.XTarget[${emember}].Type.NotEqual[Corpse]})) {
                    /if (${Me.XTarget[${emember}].Distance}<=1000&&(${Me.XTarget[${emember}].PctHPs}<=${SingleHealPoint}) && (${Me.XTarget[${emember}].PctHPs}>=1)) {
                        /call SingleHeal "${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[${emember}].ID}].CleanName}" "${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[${emember}].ID}].Type}" ${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[${emember}].ID}].PctHPs} 7
                    }
                }
            /next emember
            }
        }

With this code Kissassist will heal all 6 group members but will also heal up to 13 xtarget slots as well. I set the healing distance to 1000 feel free to customize to what you like.

Last edited:
Question - Xtarget information

Users who are viewing this thread

Back