• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Issue with advanced looting system (1 Viewer)

RedCents
479¢
Hello all, I'm having issues where if I have a toon in my group that I'm leveling and kill something outside a certain radius of him, he can win the roll on those items but can't loot them, so I'm losing a good bit of loot.

I tried to solve the issue by just inserting a line into my macro to automatically click the "Set all to:" button in the advloot window so a roll never occurs. It was discussed here:

https://www.redguides.com/forums/threads/31648-Advanced-Looting-System-LIVE!!!!

Specifically, I believ e I should be able to just run this command:

/notify AdvancedLootWnd ADLW ADLW_CLLSetBtn leftmouseup

Unfortunately every time I do, mq2/eq crash.

Any ideas?

Not sure either... I rebooted and updated the mq2 build (was still using the one with the broken mq2rez and all as I hate downtime unless it's patch day) same issue still... I guess I need to get a dump to mule and see if he will look at it.

are the items showing up red in the advanced loot window? This means you were out of range or didn't engage the mob.

I do a lot of pulling - if I am too far outside of kill range, even tho I have done damage, have dots, and a pet on the mob - I will sometimes get the red loot, meaning I can roll but I can not loot until I touch the body.

Is this the issue you are having?

Question - Issue with advanced looting system

Users who are viewing this thread

Back