• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - RoF2 Warp (1 Viewer)

klipche

RedCents
38¢
I have looked and even went as far to subscribe to mmobugs to use theirs. I have used the UF warp but I always come back to using my rof2 mq2 client here at redguides. Lately I just use my mmoloader to warp then when I get where I am going I log all toons out and load up redguides compile for my actual fighting. Would be awesome if I could just warp around on my redguides compile but I have found nothing that works. Any suggestions?

None of our compiles have active hacks anymore. We stopped updating the code like 3 years ago so you won't find anything here.
While some EMUS may allow warping most don't so its not in available for the ROF2 compile.
Those plugins just end up getting people banned so we decided not to pursue them anymore: Sorry.

So if the compile I want to get it KISS working on is missing a plugin then I have to add that plugin to that compile which means recompiling it right?

Because currently when I try to load KISS into another mq2 compile I get the following error ingame:

Unknown # command: #bind AddAFriend /addfriend
Unable to add macro line.

Last edited:
So if the compile I want to get it KISS working on is missing a plugin then I have to add that plugin to that compile which means recompiling it right?

Because currently when I try to load KISS into another mq2 compile I get the following error ingame:

Unknown # command: #bind AddAFriend /addfriend
Unable to add macro line.

You'd need an updated version of macroquest to run newer versions of kissassist. It has new features only available in the newest releases of MQ2 (like within the last couple months). Kissassist isn't even supported fully on TLP servers last time I checked because they have locked some features that it uses.

I feel like what I have learned is if I am not a coder I don't get to have KISS and Warp.

Well to be fair you are asking for something that is specific to RG for something that is not supported by RG. In my opinion, that is not elitism as you imply.

No one gets to have warp no matter what the reasons are, it's simple really, if I give u warp on your emu server where it's allowed others will use it on emu servers where it's not allowed. If your server admin allows warp on his server I'm sure he can just add a command to do that for everyone on that server. It's trivial. Or u can have him ask me and I'll help him patch that in for everyone.

Kiss runs perfectly fine on the rof2 emu build distributed here.

No I don't want anything anyone else cannot get. Problem is KISS works too good EQMule and I have gotten to use to playing with it. Now when I use other compiles of MQ2 for warp I miss KISS too much. Cannot get KISS working outside of RG compile so I am stuck either juggling compiles just to warp. Or learning how to use bot40 but who cares if I actually get that inferior program running smooth because the moment I use a duration heal of any sort while playing with mmobugs mq2 my client crashes. I will just go back to not worry about warping. I would rather have KISS than warp. And it is one or the other.

No I don't want anything anyone else cannot get. Problem is KISS works too good EQMule and I have gotten to use to playing with it. Now when I use other compiles of MQ2 for warp I miss KISS too much. Cannot get KISS working outside of RG compile so I am stuck either juggling compiles just to warp. Or learning how to use bot40 but who cares if I actually get that inferior program running smooth because the moment I use a duration heal of any sort while playing with mmobugs mq2 my client crashes. I will just go back to not worry about warping. I would rather have KISS than warp. And it is one or the other.

MQ2Nav + Bard/Druid/Sham + Porter = Warp isn't as big of a deal.

Well, the best reasons for warp was other stuff... like getting to deep camps with tons of see invis in the way (fixed now by rogue + merc + dead mage) or camps where the run to get there was just f'n stupid (beach of Morell's Castle comes to mind).

But if we were really honest, warp would be the thing I used the least. The best was /gate and /succor (or /warp s). I went through so many damn gate potions after those active hacks went away and before I got myself pok clickies.

Request - RoF2 Warp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back