• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Level 2 Sub (1 Viewer)

EQClarikle

RedCents
64¢
Hello all,

New subscriber here. I was lucky enough to run across EQMule in-game and he hooked me up with this site. I received a donation for 50 redcents and purchased a lev 2 sub. But it has been a few days and it is still not active. Here is the stupid question... What am i doing wrong???

Thanks in advance!

Eagerly anticipating,

Clarikle:f5:

Good luck EQClarikle. Looks like you already have someone to help ya (EQMule) but don't be shy and post up if you need help. There is a lot to go through, but it is worth it!

omg all the best people on vox! and i am just there pissing idiots off in general chat.

well i only piss them off cause they cant handle the truth about their behaviours.

I am waiting, as well. Purchased a new month yesterday via RedCents (after purchasing them) and now am waiting until RedBot logs in today to enable it. It is not automatic, he must manually do it. Sometimes it is quick and sometimes it is a few days. I guess the best bet it renewing a day or two early, when paying via RedCents, so you don't miss out on a day. :)

ruhroh, did i accidentally make a level 2 help post! Awesome :-)

For my part, I meant to be more of a help, than allude to an issue. The amazing people that run the show here do have RL's and as such, try to be patient and from experience....start early. It'll happen!! That was it in a nutshell. No more, no less.

Welcome to this awesome community!!! :)

Problem - Level 2 Sub

Users who are viewing this thread

Back