• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Noob here with question (1 Viewer)

Cheesesteak

RedCents
10¢
Greetings, I am a total noob here and this is my first post. Anyways I am looking for a program that will alert me when a specific mob spawns or pops up in the game.
I want to know when the broken golem in plane of fear spawns and in what /pick no matter where I am in the game. I do not have a virtual box or multiple computers or any experience with linux or whatever. Im not looking to box an army or even a small squad. Just a guy who wants his epic.
PS: I have one computer with windows 10 (no idea if that is relevant info or not)

Any advice or help would be appreciated.

Nothing at all regarding agnarr as far has I know, and even in a live server you would need to have someone in pofear to get notified about spawns.

Greetings, I am a total noob here and this is my first post. Anyways I am looking for a program that will alert me when a specific mob spawns or pops up in the game.
I want to know when the broken golem in plane of fear spawns and in what /pick no matter where I am in the game. I do not have a virtual box or multiple computers or any experience with linux or whatever. Im not looking to box an army or even a small squad. Just a guy who wants his epic.
PS: I have one computer with windows 10 (no idea if that is relevant info or not)

Any advice or help would be appreciated.

This post just has a funny feeling to it , like daybreak employee feel.

First off imo none of us here start off with greetings , Greeting, GM cheesesteak here looking to get valuable information for our game because the developers here depend on macroquest users to feed us development for our game.

Please don't be offended by my post just really odd , hopefully people will understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well seasoned Daybreak employees would know that is not possible lol.

You have to be in the zone to monitor spawns with ShowEQ/MQ2/other programs.

Unless one is a GM with database access that is. :rolleyes:

This post just has a funny feeling to it , like daybreak employee feel.

First off imo none of us here start off with greetings , Greeting, GM cheesesteak here looking to get valuable information for our game because the developers here depend on macroquest users to feed us development for our game.

Please don't be offended by my post just really odd , hopefully people will understand.

Ahhh screw the gm's.. they never did a single thing worthwhile and know less about gaming than they do about fornicating, which is zilch. hope that puts your mind at easy lol

Anyways thanks for the replies and such. So I guess I should place a ranger box in plane of fear and somehow figure out a gina alarm trigger if the golem appears on track?

Ahhh screw the gm's.. they never did a single thing worthwhile and know less about gaming than they do about fornicating, which is zilch. hope that puts your mind at easy lol

Anyways thanks for the replies and such. So I guess I should place a ranger box in plane of fear and somehow figure out a gina alarm trigger if the golem appears on track?

Be your best bet

Doesn't have to be a ranger, could be a FD class you could plop within line of sight of the Golem.

Again, ShowEQ is the safe option to use on progression servers for this. It used to be able to run on a 2nd computer.(EDIT actually the safest was the packet sniffing version for 2nd computer, current version uses your main computer).

Unless you do something blindingly obvious (like making a beeline for the spawn the instant it pops), ShowEQ is undetectable.

https://www.redguides.com/forums/th...ncluding-Agnarr-amp-Phinigel?highlight=showeq

Sorry to bring back this topic...I'm just returning to EQ, and it was my understanding that mq2 doesn't work on progression servers like agnarr, or have I misunderstood something?

Last edited:
MQ doesn't work on True Box servers, it does on Fippy/Ragefire/Lockjaw.

If you're playing on a True Box server then you can still use ShowEQ to at least see spawns.

MQ doesn't work on True Box servers, it does on Fippy/Ragefire/Lockjaw.

If you're playing on a True Box server then you can still use ShowEQ to at least see spawns.

Cool, thanks for the info! Sounds like it's time for me to get into mq2, as soon as I scrounge up a bit of extra cash.

Question - Noob here with question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back