• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Hi im new to all this need some basic HELP (1 Viewer)

Amonamarth

RedCents
20¢
So I've downloaded macroquest2 and when I go to run it the icon shows up in the bottom right-hand corner but when I login EverQuest it doesn't give me the macroquest2 chat window maybe I missed a step somewhere I'm trying to run 6 different characters or at least four or five if anyone could be of some assistance I would greatly appreciate it thank you

Thank you eqmule for the response so I ran macroquest2 with administrator and also EQ with administrator and it says something about the time and date not being right but I've updated both

MQ2 icon in the tray should show Aug 10 (Live) when you hover over it. That is the current MQ2 until this weeks patch.

For EQ you should ran Launcher once and maybe do a full file check(takes a while).

It really should not matter how you launch EQ after that, can do it by making a shortcut to MyDriveLetter:\MyEverquestDirectoryPath\eqgame.exe patchme (which ironically bypasses patching), or through WinEQ, or through Launcher (last one is the slowest and not recommended for multiple boxes).

Here are the instructions: https://www.redguides.com/community...ss-Launcher-now-a-days?highlight=bypass+patch

Could be that your system time is off(check Internet Time under Time and Date settings), but that really should not matter either.

thanks ill try this after work and get back to you

- - - Updated - - -

playj i an still gettimg same message but the date over my icon reads sept 11 2017 test

- - - Updated - - -

When I load EverQuest a box pops up stating either mq2 or EQ game is out of date the date and time of EQ game was not what mq2 expected it to be September 11 2017 injection cannot be completed

thanks ill try this after work and get back to you

- - - Updated - - -

playj i an still gettimg same message but the date over my icon reads sept 11 2017 test

- - - Updated - - -

When I load EverQuest a box pops up stating either mq2 or EQ game is out of date the date and time of EQ game was not what mq2 expected it to be September 11 2017 injection cannot be completed

Hi Amonamarth,

The version you downloaded is for the Test server, it will only work there.

Visit this thread again,

https://www.redguides.com/forums/threads/36526-Very-Vanilla-MQ2-Installer-(start-here)

and click on the Paladin image with "Live Server" underneath, assuming you play on one of the compatible servers.

Question - Hi im new to all this need some basic HELP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back