• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Which classes to go FTP? (1 Viewer)

BillyBobJr

RedCents
445¢
I currently have a group consisting of a SK, Cleric, Enchanter, Wizard and Berserker. I want to take at least 2 of them FTP. Which classes would be impacted the least by moving to FTP (and loosing Rank II spells)? I'm thinking either enchanter and berserker or cleric and berserker? Any other considerations other than no bazaar use, no Rank II spells and non-prestige gear?

Wiz & ench are probably least dependent on All-Access.

losing prestige items is most painful for the SK due to reduction in hp/ac & etc. The zerker would lose some melee stats as well and the cleric would lose some protection for when things went wrong.

The wiz/ench can buy level 2 unlocker from marketplace and regain a lot of their strength.

If you ench draws aggro more often than cleric, it's possible that keeping prestige gear on ench is better than cleric but I would doubt prestige vs. non-prestige makes a lot of difference on silks.

Thanks for the replies. Regarding the unlocker, it was removed from the marketplace months ago or this decision would be a lot easier :( With that in mind, still wizard and enchanter?

As far as which characters to go FTP and which to keep sub'd, I have all my melee-centric toons sub'd because they have ultra-rare weapons. All my casters (with the exception of my main cleric) are FTP.

You can actually buy the rank 2 unlocker WHILE your still all acc, before your month runs out now too, and get that 10% price reduction...

That is a new thing, as i know you couldnt even see it before when you were still all access, only appeared once you reverted to silver / free..

Question - Which classes to go FTP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back