• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Compiled - Shadowknight epic turn in marl (1 Viewer)

Geroog

RedCents
50¢
Hi all, never used any sort of MQ2 on live servers or any 3rd party programs, but im getting seriously sick of losing marl to macro programs on agnarr

Can someone please tell me what is doing this and how I can get it?

4 SKs fd at marl kastane spawn point. the second marl spawns, the sks stand, initiate a trade, click circlet of shadows, trade, and feign death. all in less than a second.

please help me out. ive never really posted here so please lmk if im in the wrong section or whatever

--edit--
looks like i chose the wrong header and can't change it

I have read a few places that MQ2 has been custom compiled by a specific person on Agnarr and I heard recently EQmule is going to go to war..... So I would stay as far away from that as possible.

MQ2 Does not have Agnarr / Phinigel support.

If you play in a truebox environment accept the ruleset!
There is plenty of other server where MQ2 available

lol There is clearly some sort of program being used on agnarr and has been for sometime. He is simply trying to join the battle rather than surrender from it.

lol There is clearly some sort of program being used on agnarr and has been for sometime. He is simply trying to join the battle rather than surrender from it.

The battle would be to get the person responsible for putting "MQ2" like programs on the truebox servers banned.

What "MQ2" users are on truebox servers? The RMT type.

I just like playing Everquest , because of MQ2. The deal was we don't do MQ2 on truebox and DayBreak doesn't go apeshit on us. Totally fine with that. I've only ever played on the same server since the game started.

I just like playing Everquest , because of MQ2. The deal was we don't do MQ2 on truebox and DayBreak doesn't go apeshit on us. Totally fine with that. I've only ever played on the same server since the game started.

Exactly.

Also, for the record, I've never changed servers, either! I did try Phinny for about a month (after not playing for a couple years), but then immediately gave up on that shit show and went back to Live. I'm never looking back. I don't want to start out again with gear that has +3 charisma and is considered the best shit since sliced bread. No, Sir. Unfortunately, all my servers have been ones swallowed up by others, so I'm a little bit of a bastard child and have no idea what the guild/raiding scene is like because me and my 14 or so accounts are our own best friends!

I can't help with a macro but I can tell you that if you're around to see the time someone turned in to Marl that his respawn is 36 hours exactly, no plus or minus, 36 hours to the very second.

Record it with fraps or some recording software and make sure you have a clock up with seconds ticking so it shows how fast it was done and submit to break and watch what starts to happen when they check trade logs and see its done faster then what a human can do.

I completed Marl legit on every TLP since Ragefire was released, no MQ2 or any fancy tricks. I haven't seen anyone do anything fishy at the camp. Just keep your item on your cursor, practice turning in random items to other npcs, make sure you know where your trade window is going to pop at, and have a hotkey for your invis. If you do it like this, it's really just one swift motion that actually should take less than a second or two. Also, the timer isn't 36 hours on Agnarr or Phinigel. TLP servers do not follow the same timer as live servers. Out of 10+ turn-ins from multiple TLP servers, I timed him as popping between 26-29 hours every time.

You always have the option of doing the faction work for the quest if you're struggling to be quick enough with the invis turn-in. With the right faction, you can cut down your time very slightly by not having to invis for your turn-in.

Practice makes perfect, don't cheat on TLP servers. I hate to say it, but most SKs I have seen at this camp are actually fairly slow. I haven't seen any instant despawns nor do most players bother FDing at the camp when I have been there. Get a timer and get good. :f5:

Compiled - Shadowknight epic turn in marl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back