• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Feature Request - KA GUI (1 Viewer)

EQbackagain

RedCents
1,571¢
I know that things can be edited in the .ini, but I for one would love to see some sort of GUI with tabs for things such as: Movement, DPS, Healing, Curing etc. Naturally it would have check boxes where you could select which of your settings were to be used, and when saved it would rewrite the .ini and then perform a /mac kissassist to implement the changes.

For raiding it would be perfect, as you could then choose whether to use your group cures, single target cures etc.

Of course, I'm sure you could achieve this by having a separate ini, but just thought I would throw it out there.

When I used to play on EMU's a lot I started working on a GUI for modbot (at the time kissassist did not work on EMU's). I abandoned that project due to lack of others interest, support, testers and a dwindling population on the EMU's I played on. I was boxing 48 toons and the GUI I was working on handled Solo, Group and Raid setups. I would be interested in creating a GUI for Kissassist if there is enough demand and community support for it, and by community support I mean people willing to beta test different classes and group combos.

When I used to play on EMU's a lot I started working on a GUI for modbot (at the time kissassist did not work on EMU's). I abandoned that project due to lack of others interest, support, testers and a dwindling population on the EMU's I played on. I was boxing 48 toons and the GUI I was working on handled Solo, Group and Raid setups. I would be interested in creating a GUI for Kissassist if there is enough demand and community support for it, and by community support I mean people willing to beta test different classes and group combos.

uh - this sounds amazing

I'll dust off my old modbot GUI I was working on and see if any of it might be useful, otherwise I will start from scratch and see what I can come up with.
jimbob I might take you up on that, I'll send you a PM when I get a little more time.

And btw, I haven't tried boxing 48 on live, just on EMU's, on live I mostly box 6-12 although I have been messing with a 24-box setup. :)

Request - Feature Request - KA GUI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back