• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Trouble with Conditional (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,858¢
Hi, I have a situation where I have two Melee toons in my group, Tank (MA) and Monk. I have the MA getting buffed with "Primal Avatar" in the DPS section and that works fine. I want my monk to get buffed with "Night's Dark Terror". So I tried using a condition for the "Night's Dark Terror" buff to not get cast on the MA. I first tried using a condition to not cast "Night's Dark Terror" if "Primal Avatar" was on and it sort of worked but I had to make sure to cast "Primal Avatar" before group buffs started and if there was a pause between fights and "Primal Avatar" wore off the MA, "Night's Dark Terror" would get cast on MA blocking "Primal Avatar" and causing Shaman to keep trying to buff it on MA. So I after a lot of looking around, I tried to write my first ever original condition. I came up with this:

[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
BuffsCOn=1
BuffsSize=20
Buffs1=Night's Dark Terror|Melee
BuffsCond1=!${Target.MA}

I was so proud until it didn't work. I figured it would look for Melee but not cast on the MA and in a process of elimination would buff the Monk only. I think the logic is solid but guessing my writing it out for KissAssist is faulty. I have searched around but could not find any conditions using MA, Melee, Caster so maybe KissAssist doesn't recognize those terms in a conditon? After some more searching I have decided to ask where I went off the rails. Thanks for any ideas, AnotherJohn

Last edited:
Question - Trouble with Conditional

Users who are viewing this thread

Back