• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - EQBCS not working since latest update. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
50¢
Hey folks just updated to the latest version of MQ2 acording to the icon its dated auguest 10 2017. i load into the game see the MQ2 window and allows me to auto group my characters with no problem. When i go to run my macro start commands such as //bcga //target (tank) //bcga mac Kissassist. I get EQ returns of invalid commands. I also notice that in the mq2 window it is NOT showing the toons connect to the server. I use the server version of MQ2BCS. and it is running. I logged out and stopped it ran the exe in the mq2 directory logged back in and processed to test it with the standard /bccmd connect command and same results were returned from EQ that it was an invalid command which means Mq2eqbcs isn't intercepting it or something. Any help would be appreciated where possible

Question - EQBCS not working since latest update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back