• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Veteran rewards and character transfer to another account (1 Viewer)

BillyBobJr

RedCents
445¢
So I have a character with roughly 11 years on the account that I have yet to claim Veteran rewards for (Account #1). I plan on transferring that character to another account on the same server, but that account has roughly 13 years credited (Account #2). Should I claim my Veteran rewards (/veteran) before I transfer him over to Account #2 or will I get extra rewards if I transfer him over to Account #2 first and then claim with /veteran or does this even matter? I would think transferring the character over to Account #2 first would entitle him to the 13 years worth of account credit, but I wasn't sure if it was actually tied to your character in some way and if the transfer would affect that. Hopefully someone can clarify.

To elaborate...

The character gets flagged as VeteranRewardsEnabled=1 or whatever.
However the actual rewards granted are tied to the account's time. I moved one character from one account that had Guild Lobby portal, to one which didn't, and that hurt a little for a melee character. Oops. ;)

Question - Veteran rewards and character transfer to another account

Users who are viewing this thread

Back