• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Article: MQ2EasyFind update: Mesh-less navigation + commandline! (1 Viewer)

Re: MQ2EasyFind: Crowdfunding with RedGuides ultra rares

is this the right thread for suggestions? i think a break or stop on key option would be handy

Transaction ID: 47W51667F5255671F

Donated $25, don't worry about the gifts. Feel free to pretend I donated more and save on the costs

Unfortunately I only had 2 clients from my power levelling this month, but Powerlevelling for Charity is happy to donate 30% (which ran out to a measly 33 USD..). :)

We hit the $2k mark! Congratulations everyone, and thanks for making this project a success.

Looking at how feasible the command line options are, I didn't think we'd already be this close to the next goal.

We hit the $2k mark! Congratulations everyone, and thanks for making this project a success.

Looking at how feasible the command line options are, I didn't think we'd already be this close to the next goal.

WOOT! About time, I say. :toot:

Been away from game for most of the last 2 months... just really busy IRL.
Hoping the holiday season here I will be able to be online here and in game more again.

Article: MQ2EasyFind update: Mesh-less navigation + commandline!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back