• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Account Transfers on Firiona Vie (1 Viewer)

BillyBobJr

RedCents
445¢
So I've read both the guide here and the one on Daybreak's website, but it's still unclear to me if I can transfer a character on FV from one account to another account that I own on FV? The following statement on Daybreak's website makes me a bit nervous:

Please note that transfers are typically not allowed on special rules servers.

Has someone done this recently and confirm that it works?

from account to account on the same server, should be allowed. i've done it in the past. I would contact daybreak directly and make sure that they still allow it. You cannot transfer a character off of FV to another server.

So I've read both the guide here and the one on Daybreak's website, but it's still unclear to me if I can transfer a character on FV from one account to another account that I own on FV? The following statement on Daybreak's website makes me a bit nervous:

Please note that transfers are typically not allowed on special rules servers.

Has someone done this recently and confirm that it works?

They're talking about 'server' transfers and not 'account' transfers.

Because the special rules servers like FV involve a lot more work to take them to a LIVE server or vice versa.

Great, thanks for the response william. I'm currently PL'ing a SK on what is normally my cleric account and will want him transferred over to my warrior account when I'm done. Will take a while, so didn't want to waste my time if I couldn't end up transferring.

You *can* get off Firiona Vie, but it's gonna take a GM buddy to do it.
I had a friend on my server who had been born on FV, but now was on a normal live server. Ta-da!

It takes more than just a GM friend!! The only people who have ever left FV have had to do so naked - bank, character EVERYTHING. You leave that server straight up streaking! All that on top of pulling strings =P

So I submitted a request about 6 hours ago and still haven't heard back. I know William said that he has had a transfer done in 30 minutes. Any others had this done and can share the time frame it took to complete? Really hoping this won't take a couple days. I'm assuming I can't play at all while I'm waiting on the transfer to occur?

Account Transfers on Firiona Vie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back