• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - TOP DPS (1 Viewer)

RedCents
669¢
So real question, in raiding guilds at the moment which class or classes are topping the raid parses? Been hearing mixed reviews and alot of stupid people in general chat like usual with their dumb comments.

So real question, in raiding guilds at the moment which class or classes are topping the raid parses? Been hearing mixed reviews and alot of stupid people in general chat like usual with their dumb comments.

If someone knows how to do a raw data dump of dmg and export it into a txt or csv or xlsx i could schedule it out and let you know over a few raid encounters =p

Last edited:
It depends on the fight and event to be quite honest. I raided in a top 5 guild during the TBM expansions. I would imagine that berserkers are still the king of burst dps since there wasn't a level increae in EoK.
Rangers and Beastlord are great at sustaining DPS with ADPS support on longer encounters; The same goes for casters, as well.

0311? Rifleman?

It depends on the fight and event to be quite honest. I raided in a top 5 guild during the TBM expansions. I would imagine that berserkers are still the king of burst dps since there wasn't a level increae in EoK.
Rangers and Beastlord are great at sustaining DPS with ADPS support on longer encounters; The same goes for casters, as well.

0311? Rifleman?

Burst dps for all melee doesn't exist they nerfed crit damage stacking into the durt for melee but left it alone for casters. No real raid is burst anyway. Rangers/beast are trash :) You want wizard/ber/necro for sustained.

Well your rangers and beastlords must suck, because its always someone different on droga burn on our raids. Rangers, Wizard, Beastlord, Zerker, and Rogue are always among the top classes

Last edited:
Well your rangers and beastlords must suck, because its always someone different on droga burn on our raids. Rangers, Wizard, Beastlord, Zerker, and Wizard are always among the top classes

Or your rangers and wizzies suck and end up letting the Rangers and Beastlords up there. =)

:words:

But really to the OP expansion to expansion Wizzies are Berserkers are usually pretty good choices. It really depends what you're doing out of raids

Well your rangers and beastlords must suck, because its always someone different on droga burn on our raids. Rangers, Wizard, Beastlord, Zerker, and Rogue are always among the top classes

If your zerker is losing to anyone but a necro hes not getting the support he should or he sucks.

Only parse they're losing is parses where you ignore the trash that they absolutely demolish with dicho.

Question - TOP DPS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back