• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Games - The International 2017 (1 Viewer)

aspire2008

RedCents
2,825¢
Group Stage Begins in 3 days!

Although, I really hate the format of group stage, best of 2 games (really should have been best of 3).

Prize Pool is roughly $23 million this year. Sadly, didn't go up by much probably due to being so many MOBAs/esport games that came out this year, taking a chunk of the market.

Gonna try to watch the the American teams live if I can or maybe just download the replay if I don't get the time.

Who else is gonna be watching?

Pretty Awesome! Thank you aspire2008.
Very interesting actually... my girl enjoyed watching too.
Saw the last two head to head of Team Liquid & LFY and finally saw the last two of the Grand Finally between Team Liquid and Newbee. Was not able to watch all due to errands being required, gotta keep the wife happy too ;)

~TheFiddler~

The 3 games in the semi-final (Liquid vs LFY.Forever) were awesome those were some of the best games this year. And so glad a western team (Team Liquid) won this year!

Total prize pool was $24.6 million http://dota2.prizetrac.kr/international2017

If you want to watch the games, download the dota 2 client from steam and login into dota2 and you can watch all past tournament matches. Dota2 is a f2p game btw.

Games - The International 2017

Users who are viewing this thread

Back