• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Server transfers broken? (1 Viewer)

They've been spotty. I had one go through instantly, the one took four days. This was in the last two/three months.

Chat channels are broken, so since they broke transfers like every single patch for the last three months I'd assume they're down, as well.

Its Daybreak, will be fixed in 2020. Fucking shit management, customer service, as well as complacent lazy fucking developers and coders. Need to get rid of that Holly bitch already.

So I was able to do a couple separate moves on a few different accounts. Unfortunately I had to buy a name change token even though it said my name was available. That worked and I got transferred (2 accounts my third (hero'd zerker went no problems go figure). That was last time.
This time I tried that on one account and nothing. Then I tried to make character with same name to force name change and it accepts the name and then "YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED"..... over and over..
At least I learned how to get free name change, if you want one, and are transferring severs where you don't get an alternate name. Just create your same name on the server you're going to before initiating the transfer.....(yea I'm slow takes me awhile to catch up lol )

Question - Server transfers broken?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back