• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Patch - Servers up! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,097¢
Early. Enjoy. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

ooh summoned water goes to 40+ per stack now, food still at 20. =(

edit: a few casts of Everfount, globes of water now go to 1000. =)

How fast does Mq2 get updated usually? I am pretty spoiled by this amazing program, haha.

Usually around 8pm EST I think? There really isn't a definite time since they (DBG) can throw curveballs or fuck up the EQ patch altogether (see last month). In the last year or so I can remember waiting on the game servers to come back up more often than waiting on the MQ release.

Donating to Eqmule via the "Donate to MQ2 Devs" thread may or may not get you your fix a little quicker on patch days... or so I hear... maybe...

How fast does Mq2 get updated usually? I am pretty spoiled by this amazing program, haha.

It greatly depends....
How many things did the patch change?
How fast can the MQ2 developers find the changes?

Usually MQ2 is updated within 24 hours, sometimes quicker as in later the same day, but sometimes much longer (especially when new expansions are released). MQ2 developers can be motivated be donating to EQMule (and they (he) deserve/s all the donations they (he) get/s).

Patience is a virtue and some things are certainly worth waiting for.... Still I wonder sometimes why "hurry the fuck up" can't be virtue.

Patch - Servers up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back