• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Can't see text in right click menus or text boxes on one toon out of 4 (1 Viewer)

ddonahue1979

RedCents
446¢
Hello,

Hoping someone can help me out. For some strange reason today one out of 4 of my toons now when I right click the menu is blank. Also, I can't see what I'm typing. On my other toons when I click in a typing box I'll see a blinking cursor but on this one toon doesn't do that.

Things I've done:

1. Rebooted and relaunched. Same issue.
2. Launched the game without MQ2 running. Works fine if I don't run MQ2.
3. Uninstalled MQ2 and then deleted the MQ2 folder. Reinstalled. Same issue.
4. Deleted the default UI files and repatched. Same issue.
5. /loadskin default. same issue.

Any ideas? I"m at a lose to what to do from here short of reinstalling EQ, but I don't think that will have much effect considering it's only happening on one of my 4 toons.

Thanks in advance.

No, starts happening immediately after login. I see text when I get to the character select screen, but soon as I log in, nothing

- - - Updated - - -

No, starts happening immediately after login. I see text when I get to the character select screen, but soon as I log in, nothing

Problem - Can't see text in right click menus or text boxes on one toon out of 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back