• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Best set up... (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,052¢
Can someone help me with a set up for my bard. Just shy of 103, I tend to play semi-afk as I have to help the kids with stuff or the dog needs letting out or I need to "insert menial chore here".

I'm not using kissassist at the moment - I chose bard so that I can run it in the background on a bunch of heroic 85s in a KA group later.

So, my request is - how best to proceed?
I used Autobard (for which I would donate if I can run it properly) which kept sitting me down and not doing anything. Where is the ini file for this one ;)
MQ2Melee will faff about with stick control and occasionally move me behind the mob even tho I have used the "breakstick" option. Makes me look like I'm afk...
Backoff is just not working for me as intended unless i drop the target, stop twist, fading memories and that's annoying.
And Twist is now turned off as Melody just works better for me.

What am I doing wrong or can anyone link there up to date ini so i can chop and change accordingly? Thanks in advance my lovelies!

Nice

Run the autobard, and make sure you type /melee on

Then do a /campradius 150 (or whatever distance you want)

See if that helps.

(I know this is the stupid simple option, but this worked for me when I had similar issues).

Request - Best set up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back