• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Must have HH Old Seb items? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
8,490¢
What are the must have seb items before the zone poofs after July 4th? I just got the bard sword and was wondering if there was anything else I need before porting out.

The cleric yaulp clicks helm has been really sought after, as well. It drops from Commander. Also, all the melee 2-handlers are very legit and worth looting on your zerkers, rangers, warriors, sks, pallies, etc. I think my damn warrior looted like 5 more weapons (that he'll probably never use).

Thanks guys, looks like the only must have is the Bard Sword. Rest looks to have an EoK comparable. That Bard Sword is incredible adding another song into the line up. 6-7 songs non-stop = awesomeness.

Thanks guys, looks like the only must have is the Bard Sword. Rest looks to have an EoK comparable. That Bard Sword is incredible adding another song into the line up. 6-7 songs non-stop = awesomeness.

I would say the 30% dodge aura is pretty close to a must have as well

I'd also argue the non-VIs seb scale pieces and glowing seb are great for tanks.....the hsta on those pieces is off the charts with almost no loss of hagi or hdex.

Unless you're already in EoK tier 2 or ultra-rares, then I agree those +hsta items are awesome. My level 85 dragger rogue is now 105 and wearing all that shit :)

Neck item that drops from Ost in disco 1. It's a guardian circle II clicky.

Is there a reason why the aura on this item doesn't last much more than 2 to 4 fights and then has a 30min refresh before you can use again? Makes it almost worthless other than very situational use.

I looted it on my warrior and pretty much 2 or 3 kills later, the warrior no longer has Guardian up. Thought maybe it's X amount of damage and it drops and since my warrior is the one actually doing the aura, he just drops it completely.

So next one, looted with my shaman. This time it lasted for just over 4 fights and I noticed on my warrior that when he dropped guardian off his songs window, it came back almost instantly because my shaman still had it up as an aura. But shortly after, the shaman dropped the aura as well. Wondering if it's because my shaman pretty much cannies all the time...like he has 99% mana bar and he will canni which is like a 70,000hitpoint loss.

The Guardian Circle, Circle of Life, Circle of Power, and Circle of Mana clickies have always been short duration Auras, they are not intended to last for forever. In raids they would typically get cycled in rotation to maintain how long their effects remained in place and up.

Yep, what Eltai86 said. It's meant to be cycled, if you get one on each of your 6 toons in a group (or more likely a raid)... 4 min aura x 6 = 24 minutes of the effect. Stagger them by a minute and its like it's always up. Did I get 6? No, but it's still a great item for a tank to have in the ol arsenal.

I think my warrior is only allowed one aura up. Getting the second required an AA and I don't think warrior got that, just enchanter and clerics. So was worried warrior wouldn't be able to keep Champion and this clicky up, but no problem. Warrior can keep Champion and Guardian up at same time.

Shoulda been cycling through this raid http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/zone.html?zstrat=798 to get this http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=97539 .

DAMN! I knew about this raid, it takes little time to do and didn't do it once lol. Thought it was going to stay open longer than Seb HH, but it went down same day.

They do not take up Aura slots, I usually have my 2 aura's up on my ench with multiple CoP/CoM/CoH up during a raid, even using my own CoP clicky.

Question - Must have HH Old Seb items?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back