• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Friday, June 30 @ NOON- Bonus EXP, Rares, Faction + Discount (1 Viewer)

Coinstop

BANNED
RedCents
1,149¢
How are you spending this holiday weekend? Spend some time in Norrath and take advantage of 76% bonus XP, 76% faster rare spawns, and 76% additional faction movements (both faction gains and faction losses) on ALL servers!

In addition, this weekend, the discount for members on ALL items in the in-game Marketplace will be increased to 25% OFF! There's no better time to be an All Access Member! Sign up for membership, or get more information about perks that members get here.

These bonuses will start on Friday, June 30 @ NOON pacific time, and end on Wednesday, July 5 @ NOON pacific time.

Check this out and more in our EQ Calendar (Be sure to set it to your time zone [in settings on the Calendar] for your times!)

Seriously,
They need to start doing a "No holiday , everyone's home playing EQ bonus exp weekend"
:P

Hell yes.

I will probably try to setup a little PL session before I leave, though!

If I stick AA exp on 100% at like level 88, when it maxes bought and saved AA's the exp automatically starts going back into regular, right?

So glad I switched from Cox, was always having issues with them here in RI
This was caused by a fiber cut done by a construction crew that had no permission to dig. I work for cox and been dealing with this all day.

Also if you had issues coin I'd love to hear more I work on our networks being cox

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Current group with 1 opening:
Sk
Zerk
Zerk
Bard
Shm

Let's hear what you would make!

Seriously,
They need to start doing a "No holiday , everyone's home playing EQ bonus exp weekend"
:P

Always confused me that they offered double XP weekends on the same weekend as the fanfair. Like, isn't that counter intuitive? Hey come celebrate with us but miss out on all the ingame bonuses?

Current group with 1 opening:
Sk
Zerk
Zerk
Bard
Shm

Let's hear what you would make!

Call me blasphemous, but I'd drop the sham and add a real cleric and a beastlord.

indeed i would drop the sham and add cleric. you have the haste/slow/cc with a bard, but i would add a mage for added dps and pet to off tank anything that breaks the mez. mages heal their own pets while cleric maintains group heals

Call me blasphemous, but I'd drop the sham and add a real cleric and a beastlord.

Yeah I get the cleric love, but it's a silver group and they don't need battle rez very often, if ever. Shammy to me is just more useful, the heals are more than enough.

I went with bst! P.S. I have an out of group mage.

Friday, June 30 @ NOON- Bonus EXP, Rares, Faction + Discount

Users who are viewing this thread

Back