• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • EverQuest (live servers) were patched today and MacroQuest developers are putting in time for their own update. Please show them your appreciation. Per brainiac, ETA is 11pm EST

Games - It's ON - Steam Summer Sale 2017 (1 Viewer)

Over half my games on Steam are games I bought during summer sales but never played!

I did play a few great ones though, I picked up all the final fantasies on steam as well as a few of those "all the titles our company ever made" packs when they were massively on sale. I got every single tomb raider ever made on there that I havent even touched yet!

I've been fancying that game Miscreated, as im a fan of the survival mmo genre and own the likes of Rust, DayZ, H1Z1 etc.

finding people to play with is usually the issues though nowadays - but the 4 pack is only 25 quid on there atm....

i dont get paid until next week though so lets hope we get some good deals after payday :)

I'm like Lurk, bought so many hardly play any:D

Divinity: Original Sin, thinking about getting that one, reviews are off the charts on that one and its got a metascore of 90ish (hard to get a metascore above 80).

Its the only time of year besides Xmas to justify buying them though!

Games - It's ON - Steam Summer Sale 2017

Users who are viewing this thread

Back