• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Hotkeynet - PIP over LAN?? (1 Viewer)

rzek

BANNED
RedCents
134¢
Hey all,

I just started up on Agnarr recently, which has the "truebox" limitations on it. I'm running a PC and a laptop with 1 account on each, and I'm wondering if it's possible to use the PIP feature of hotkeynet across your own network? For example I'd like to be playing 1 client on my desktop, with a PIP image of the other client from the laptop on that desktop. If this is possible, and anyone knows how to do it, I'd greatly appreciate help getting a hotkeynet script set up.

I'd need a hotkey that toggles which client is currently in the PIP window, and if possible I'd like keyboard and mouse functions to go to whichever client is "active" (not in PIP), with the keypad buttons going to whichever client is currently in PIP (to control hotbar buttons on that client).

If this is possible and anyone is interested in making me a HKN script to get set up I'd be willing to work out payment of your choosing, preferably plat or krono on Agnarr if you play there.

Otherwise, if this isn't possible but there's a suggestion on what program to use that can do this sort of thing, please let me know.

Thank you!

Request - Hotkeynet - PIP over LAN??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back