• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - of these options, what path would you take? (1 Viewer)

Uyndaio

RedCents
16¢
First, if this is the wrong place, im sorry.
Second, my 3 accounts with EoK are-
1: 105 Zerker T2 group geared
2: 105 Mage T2 Group Geared
3: 105 Chanter T2 group, 105 SK t1/t2 group geared, 105 monk t2 group
I have several other accounts with nothing to note on live, (i've been hiding on test too long) but want to avoid investing too much into them until i can get EoK and more krono's.
one of them has a heroic druid i'm slowly lvling for when i can get another up to date.
If those accounts were all you had, what path would you take? currently i've either been playing the zerker/sk/mage(heal merc) or zerker/chanter/mage(heal and tank merc's), debating PLing a new toon on either mage or zerk account to make the group flow better, but not sure what.

I Finished Eok with Pally Chanter Zerker - merc healer and 2 merc wiz was fairly easy ( Except for the last mission, not enough dps )
So i would say stick with the sk - zerker and make a bard or chanter on the mage account

SK/Beast/zerker/zerker/bard/cleric. Sometimes i sub beast for zerker or sham for bard. But with changes to zerkers incoming might have to switch up that set up. As you can imagine everything dies really fast.

Those are kind of along the lines with what I was thinking woul be the route to go, until I can afford to bring in a 4th account. Go sk/zerker/pl a chanter on mage account, I like the cc of chanter better but have been contemplating bard instead for the extra dps...

Those are kind of along the lines with what I was thinking woul be the route to go, until I can afford to bring in a 4th account. Go sk/zerker/pl a chanter on mage account, I like the cc of chanter better but have been contemplating bard instead for the extra dps...

Chanter nukes are pretty good, more dps then bard for me.

Question - of these options, what path would you take?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back