• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Server Transfers Broke? (1 Viewer)

I keep trying to check my previous transactions on DB site regarding the dB cash and heroic token I bought without the dB cash updating afterward... Always goes to an error screen for me and a link to raise a ticket. Maybe connected?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Yeah I was having issues yesterday trying to transfer, they took my db cash easy though. Should get fixed in the next restart im hoping

There's another thread around here on the topic, but yes, server transfers are borked. I was trying to transfer yesterday without luck.

I was finally able to get my transfer through - it will say "pending transaction." It was 2 days I believe?

Yeah same.. took me about 3-4 hours but it finally went through.. this was a server to server same acct xfer..

Something changed, last night transfers weren't working and today it went through like normal. Maybe they actually fixed something timely.

Thanks for the update, dude. I have a few loose ends to clear up. Appreciate it!

still waiting on my account to account transfer that i petitioned last week. i got the message about the delays, but no follow up. the petition is still open, so i assume i'm in the queue. anyone with any thoughts on that? more importantly, can anyone confirm or speculate that transfers happen on the weekend? i'd like to play the accounts i'm moving toons on but not if it will delay my transfers. i don't afk so i'm not worried about a gm (too much) but i'm worried that the transfer won't occur if i'm online at the time Thomas N attempts to work his magic.

still waiting on my account to account transfer that i petitioned last week. i got the message about the delays, but no follow up. the petition is still open, so i assume i'm in the queue. anyone with any thoughts on that? more importantly, can anyone confirm or speculate that transfers happen on the weekend? i'd like to play the accounts i'm moving toons on but not if it will delay my transfers. i don't afk so i'm not worried about a gm (too much) but i'm worried that the transfer won't occur if i'm online at the time Thomas N attempts to work his magic.

Yup it's delayed. In fact when you click on the Transfer button it will say Request Pending. That's same account server to server. It took ~2 days for my xfer. Two weeks ago...it was instant.

Question - Server Transfers Broke?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back