• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Returning Player (1 Viewer)

qtownsend

RedCents
Hey guys returning player from a several year hiatus. Last time I was on MQ2 there were tons of plug ins for warping to targets, ghosting etc. Are these plug ins no longer supported or no longer used because I can't seem to find them?

EQ , when owned by Sony, ramped up its active hack detection about 3 years ago.

RedGuides decided to drop all active hacks for our members' safety. Others sites kept them and had massive ban waves affect their member base.

EQ , when owned by Sony, ramped up its active hack detection about 3 years ago.

RedGuides decided to drop all active hacks for our members' safety. Others sites kept them and had massive ban waves affect their member base.

To be fair, I think we all found out about the ramped-up active hack detection at the same time (aka during the ban wave).

Following that, RG made the decision to remove all active hacks completely. At least one of the aforementioned "other sites" completely disabled all the active hacks for a time, but eventually put them back in the compile with a catch -- you have to explicitly enable them. You can't "accidentally" enable active hacks and get your accounts banned.

Question - Returning Player

Users who are viewing this thread

Back