• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - About the way Verified works (1 Viewer)

Jaqen

RedCents
Why do they need your Personal Social media accts to Verified you and your ID where all your info on it like where you live etc and your ID number? like if i pass it along how do i know all this stuff safe and not sold to third partys for money? :argh:

If you don't want to do it don't. You just will lose a lot of people to do business with, its your decision in the end.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Why do they need your Personal Social media accts to Verified you and your ID where all your info on it like where you live etc and your ID number? like if i pass it along how do i know all this stuff safe and not sold to third partys for money? :argh:

you need social media info to match against the name on the id. several different steps of verifying you are who you say you are.

Alternatively, you can become a part of the community by posting and interacting with people. While that doesn't take the place of full verification, building a solid reputation helps. I'm not bazaar verified, but I've been a member since 2006, have 100% positive feedback, and overall try not to be a total douche. It goes a long way.

Cheers!

Question - About the way Verified works

Users who are viewing this thread

Back