• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - A few Things That Appear Broken (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,394¢
Recently started using MQ2/Kissassist for live server. Having noticeable issues that I didn't have with the test version.
1.) Some of the toons will not /autoaccept the group even though its set to on. Some toons accept and some don't, seems like the ones without mercs will before ones with.
2.) After dying and being rezzed some bots quit doing anything until /kissassist is run again.
3.) /stick or /followme works then once engaged in combat and mob dies some continue to follow others stand there and I have to run /stick or /follow again.
4.) almost forgot this one, my mercs do not respawn after timer runs out with Mercenary=1 set in the ini.

I have been working around the issues I am having and by all means the program works great. I use mq2nav and advloot. Not sure if I might need to run a fresh install or if I will just get the same thing using the updater. Thanks for any input.

#3 usually happens to me when one of my characters is summoned by an enemy.

I also have #1 happen often but I broadcast /inv so it's never been an annoyance for me personally

Sorry, don't know how to fix your problems but I felt I would let you know you're not alone!

Group invites are only checked in 1 routine, and that routine gets called from the main loop, so if your in combat or there are mobs in camp or on your XTarget window. It can get held up for a bit.

I am not sure about the Merc issue, rarely ever use mercs. I will have to try and set something up to test this issue..

I will have to look and see if I can find anything on the other issues. Just be patient..

Problem - A few Things That Appear Broken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back