• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Bonus XP, Rare Spawns, and MORE - ENDS Tues, May 30 (1 Viewer)

MVP

RedCents
38¢
Bonus XP, Rare Spawns, and MORE - ENDS Tues, May 30
05-25-2017

Summer is almost here so what better time to celebrate than with greater rewards for your adventures in Norrath?

From 12:00PM PST (Noon) on Friday, May 26, 2017 through 12:00PM PST (Noon) on Tuesday, May 30th, 2017, all servers will have bonus experience! Progression servers this means you too!

Not only that but you'll also receive bouns rare spawns and faction as well! In addition, the Hero's Forge character feature is on sale in the Marketplace for 50% OFF!

Start your weekend strong and enjoy this bonus weekend!

Stupid question, as it isn't mentioned, but does that increase the ultra rare drop rates? Again it isn't mentioned, but it seems like i recall it being mentioned at some point that it automatically increases those as well. Anyone have a clue on that?

Stupid question, as it isn't mentioned, but does that increase the ultra rare drop rates? Again it isn't mentioned, but it seems like i recall it being mentioned at some point that it automatically increases those as well. Anyone have a clue on that?

unless it says rare drops no. Rare spawns is rare npcs/named.

Lol, someday I'll not be trapesing across Europe during one of these weekends. This is perfect for creating a new wizzy or something!! My next new characters will be another beastlord and enchanter.

News - Bonus XP, Rare Spawns, and MORE - ENDS Tues, May 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Back