• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - Wait times for Agnarr (1 Viewer)

dulak

RedCents
784¢
So is it just me or did DB not fully comprehend what they were doing when they made this server? Did they just not understand the insane amount of attention it would get? Hell, I've been in que to get on the server for roughly 3 hours. I finally said screw it and closed it. No sense in trying to play. Reminds me of the days playing WoW. By the time you get online, you don't wanna bother with it anymore.

On top of this, mods are deleting threads like CRAZY when people complain about broken queue or fucked up wait times. They will even ban you if you post it again after they delete it. Nazis

It's pretty bad indeed. I've been through some difficult server starts, but this one takes the cake.

Que to login still bad? I havn't even attempted all day figured I'd wait till later in the night and then never log out.

I'm just gonna give it a couple weeks to see if they get it fixed. No sense in wasting a Krono when I'm not gonna get to play.

Everyone please go to Agnarr ... it directly increases the chance that my tomfoolery on my Live server will go overlooked. :)

I just hope Krono prices drop a little bit on Live servers when this Agnarr madness calms down.

Out of all the servers Agnarr seems like the perfect server NOT to rush. Since it will be locked at POP(LOY,LDON) forever you can start on it whenever.

I plan on checking out Agnarr in a few months when Kunark is live.

I just hope Krono prices drop a little bit on Live servers when this Agnarr madness calms down.

Out of all the servers Agnarr seems like the perfect server NOT to rush. Since it will be locked at POP(LOY,LDON) forever you can start on it whenever.

I plan on checking out Agnarr in a few months when Kunark is live.

If a server STARTED at PoP I would be super f'n SUPER happy. That was the best expansion produced. A server starting back at bumfuck zero is not something I'm interested in.

they did Fippy & Vulak, Vulak is a ghost town
they did Ragefire and Lockjaw, Lockjaw is reportedly on it's way to being a ghost town
they did Phinny but no Phinny backup and it survived but was painful for the first little while.

I believe a significant portion of people trying to log in were simply trying to get in and make sure they got the name they wanted before anyone else used it. If DBG can keep the players from revolting through the weekend I believe the login pressure will be down far enough that a second server will be unwarranted.

I have 5 accounts from friends who left the game when we beat POP. The guild I was in then disbanded and most went elsewhere.
If they made a POP start server I would reactivate them all.

If a server STARTED at PoP I would be super f'n SUPER happy. That was the best expansion produced. A server starting back at bumfuck zero is not something I'm interested in.
It's the Sky raids, keying to VP, Skyshrine/Kael faction and farming armor pieces in Kael/ToV, Luclin shards, etc -- painful as hell. It all gets easier in PoP and the only thing concerned is backflagging beyond 85% (15% piggybacking in).

Tech - Wait times for Agnarr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back