• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Last chance to get second chance 40 slot bag for agnarr (1 Viewer)

MVP

RedCents
38¢
If you plan on stacking 40 slot bags for agnarr now is the last chance to buy the second chance bag before it gets taken out or refreshed for another. You can leave it in /claim after purchase and claim it on agnarr.

Mepps
Sr. Community Manager
New

Mashef said: ↑

?Can I buy a second chance bag today and save it for tomorrow? I stopped on Phinny long before 2nd chance satchels were a thing.?

Yes, if you have not already purchased it.

In fact, it'd be a good idea to grab the second chance bag very soon if you want to grab it at all.

If you plan on stacking 40 slot bags for agnarr now is the last chance to buy the second chance bag before it gets taken out or refreshed for another. You can leave it in /claim after purchase and claim it on agnarr.

Newb question, but I've never played TLPs so not sure where this 40 slot bag is from. Is it the time locked starter pack thing?

News - Last chance to get second chance 40 slot bag for agnarr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back