• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • EverQuest (live servers) were patched today and MacroQuest developers are putting in time for their own update. Please show them your appreciation. Per brainiac, ETA is 12am EST (from 11pm)

Request - problem + campfire (1 Viewer)

RedCents
141¢
1 thing i have noticed is when you are afk and hunting and your bags get full the macro stops untill you have fixed the problem in that case you die if something attackes you... is there anyway to get the macro to sell for you and then to zone back to where you came from via campfire.... also the macro chooses the normal camefire is there anyway to tell the macro which campfire to use?

KISS isn't a full on afk hunter/seller mac, so it won't detect when it's full, gate you, sell, and campfire back. That would take some customization that's beyond the current functionality.

Try turning off adv loot, i remember having an issue where when I would loot it would say your bags are full skipping loot and continue on, but then all of a sudden after messing with loot tables and loot=1 and sorry for not remembering what all I did, then it stopped when my bags were full with an item on the cursor. Try turning off autoloot and messing with the settings and just use the straight loot from eq and see what happens. The only other way would be to hunt with a bunch of empty bags. Good luck.

Request - problem + campfire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back