• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guide - Un attuning items... (1 Viewer)

surfdog21

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
994¢
Is there any other way other than Ulthron's Ultimate Unattuner to unattune an item ?? I saw the Gorvoroth one from 2005 but Im sure that was nerfed long ago...

Is there any other way other than Ulthron's Ultimate Unattuner to unattune an item ?? I saw the Gorvoroth one from 2005 but Im sure that was nerfed long ago...

There's some interesting stuff you can do with FV, perhaps, to get your hands on the Ulthron's Ultimate Unattuner without having to spend loyalty points, but that's all I know of. I once ran around handing my stuff to as many NPCs are I could to see if I could replicate the Gorvoroth thing after it was nerfed, but I never found something else like that.

Used to be back in the days when I'd accidentally delete and item and beg the GMs to return it to me, the item the GM's gave me would be un attuned again.
(They dont do this anymore, tell you to buy the recovery tokens)

IDK if the tokens of reclamation will give you a clean item or not, probably not

Kind of makes you wonder how many Daybreak employees are reading these forums.

It's been this way for a really, really long time.

I suspect that with the level of interaction DBG employees have on the forums, they don't have much time to branch out to relatively fringe cheating sites.

Sorry my daytime job is developing websites lol. I couldn't program c++ to save my life. All my energy went to learning the macro languagea nd I have no more room for anything else.

Guide - Un attuning items...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back