• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - SERVER XFERS WTF!!! (1 Viewer)

surfdog21

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
1,004¢
Are they messed up again??? I am not able to do a transfer again! I've tried multiple times and its just ..not..working!!!

Anyone else??

They could very well be messed up, however, double check the name availability first by creating a level 1 toon with the name you want on the server you are trying to move to. Then delete the toon. Then try the transfer. In the past, I have had a transfer fail because it stated the name I was trying to create was available when it actually wasn't.

I just successfully did it last night, so I hope it's not hosed again.

I also did a couple xfers since the last patch.. they both went through successfully.. must be a name snag or something...

I have had a transfer fail because it stated the name I was trying to create was available when it actually wasn't.

This was probably the problem as I did try to create a char with the name of the char I wanted to xfer on the server I wanted to xfer to and it rejected the name of that char to xfer so, it was saying that the char i wanted to xfers name was available. So they really need to fix that.

Whew, that was a brain bender!

Discussion - SERVER XFERS WTF!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back