• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - transfering off AB (1 Viewer)

surfdog21

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
994¢
Anyone have any idea why a heroic char isnt xfering off Antonius Bayle? It was created there, token seems to be working fine, it gives me the option to xfer and when I hit accept it logs me off like its supposed to, but when I log onto the transfer to server the toon is not there but still back on Bayle. Ive restarted my computer and made sure there were no "programs" running. Ive never had this happen before, xfers used to take me 5 minutes.

Same thing happened to me a couple days ago, except when I logged out and back in a second time the toon was on the proper server. I had transferred the toon to move an item. I did the delivery, logged out, and deleted the toon on that server (it's a heroic).

When I logged back over to my original server the toon who I just transferred and completed a transaction with was still at character select on my original server. I logged him in, saw he still had the crap I had just transferred, and about shit my pants. I moved that stuff in case something weird happened and confirmed with the item recipient that he got his items, but apparently it duped them.

So, bottom line is something weird is going on with transfers.

Thanks for the input, I tried about 10x to make the xfer happen and each time he was still on AB, and the pop up transfer option was always there. I quit trying but will try later I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok now Im wondering, I created a new toon on AB and made it Heroic so I could xfer it off. Could it not be working because the server I am xfering to already has a heroic toon there? I purchase another heroic char option but it still isnt completing the xfer.

Anyone have any idea why a heroic char isnt xfering off Antonius Bayle? It was created there, token seems to be working fine, it gives me the option to xfer and when I hit accept it logs me off like its supposed to, but when I log onto the transfer to server the toon is not there but still back on Bayle. Ive restarted my computer and made sure there were no "programs" running. Ive never had this happen before, xfers used to take me 5 minutes.

doesn't the character have to be 30 days old before you can transfer servers?

thanks ill try that!
it does show its available.

- - - Updated - - -

Son of a... $*(#*&(*#&^$&^%!

I think I saw that somewhere ugh....went from 60 days to 30 or something. :(

Thats one dumb rule if it exists. WTF difference does it make??

Your character must be at least level 20.Your account and character must be at least 60 days old.
Once a character has been transferred, that character is unable to transfer again for 24 hours.
You may initiate 8 character transfers within a 180 day period. If your character has been transferred within this time frame, you will need to wait before you can transfer them again.
​

account maybe.. i know toons dont have to be even days old before you can xfer them... but the lvl 20 rule applies..

AND we're talking about dbg here...

No, the account does. The character only has to be over lvl 20, so heroics should transfer instantly. I've done this literally 2 times in the last couple of weeks, and maybe 12 times in the last 3 or 4 months.

Something is going on with transfers right now. They're borked again.

No, the account does. The character only has to be over lvl 20, so heroics should transfer instantly. I've done this literally 2 times in the last couple of weeks, and maybe 12 times in the last 3 or 4 months.

Something is going on with transfers right now. They're borked again.
from DBG's support pages " Your character must be at least level 20.Your account and character must be at least 60 days old."

so according to them toon needs to be 60 days old.

Unless that's a change since Tuesday or Wednesday this past week...

The level and account requirement was always there.

Question - transfering off AB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back